Will your team claim the crown of the very first CXC Marathon Cup Series?
The CXC Marathon Cup will bring the six most prominent marathons in Minnesota, Wisconsin and Michigan into one cohesive competition. The races are evenly split between classic and skate techniques, with two classic weekends, two skate weekends, one skiathlon weekend, and one weekend with back-to-back classic and skate races.
Series Scoring Rules
Register as a CXC Club by October 15th to compete in the CXC Marathon Cup as a TEAM.
1. Teams can have an unlimited number of racers.
2. Racers will be eligible to score points for their teams by listing their team affiliation when they register for the individual races.
3. Eligible racers to score for the team are those registered as CXC/USSA Masters Members.
4. Total points for the Series will be the sum of the points from all races.
5. The team with the most points total will be the winner.
6. Ties will be broken using the teams total number of points in a single race.
CXC Marathon Cup Schedule
January 16, 2016 / Seeley Hills Classic / 42K Classic
January 23, 2016 / Noquemanon Ski Marathon / 50K Classic
February 7, 2016 / City of Lakes Loppet / Minne Tour or Loppet Challenge
February 13, 2016 / Vasaloppet USA / 58K Freestyle
February 20, 2016 / American Birkebeiner / 51K Skate
March 5, 2016 / Great Bear Chase / 50K Skiathlon
For further information or details on the CXC Marathon Cup please feel free to contact Yuriy Gusev