In addition to the great benefits that come with a CXC/USSA Certified Coaches Membership, for the second year, CXC is offering complimentary Birkie entries to 2016/2017 certified Level 100 and 200 coaches, with support of the American Birkebeiner Ski Foundation.
Save the Date!
Coaches ‘Round Table’ Discussion at the Central (CXC) Regional Elite Group (REG) Camp
When: Saturday July 9th at 7:30 p.m.
Where: Lobby of Meyland Hall on Northern Michigan University Campus
Topics covered at this meeting will include:
- Current state of Central REG (REG qualification criteria review; Areas for improvement)
- Discussion on regional skier development and looking at the direction our region is heading
- Update on Junior National Qualifier Race Organization Guide/Handbook progress (Andy Keller, Joe Haggenmiller)
- Review of Regional Racing Calendar (College and JNQ)
- Open Discussion
2016 CXC/Wayne Fish Coaches Certification and Conference
When: October 21-23, 2016
Where: Lakewoods Resort, Cable (WI)
- Bryan Fish, U.S. Ski Team Development Coach
- Dr. Jim Mullen, MD at the Marshfield Clinic and Head Junior Coach at Lakeland Nordic Ski Team
- Jonathan Stone, First Aid and CPR Instructor
- Bjorn Ilsemann, Head Junior Coach at IL Heming, Norway
- Rebecca Rick, USSA Sports Dietitian
- Andy Keller and Karmen Whitham, Level 100 Technique Clinicians
For further information or details regarding the CXC Coaches Membership structure or the events, please feel free to contact Yuriy Gusev.