If a combined Midwest/Great Lakes Qualifier racers will be seeded by the following (in priority order):
1. USSA Points
2. USSA General licenses or otherwise unpointed CXC members
U18/U20/U23/USSA or FIS Licensed Seniors/Masters:
1. Seeding based on best of USSA, FIS or CFIS(College Points
2. USSA General licenses or otherwise unpointed CXC member U18/U20/U23/Senior will be assigned 990 points
RUNNING/SEEDING OF SPRINT QUALIFYING AND INDIVIDUAL START RACES
1. U.S. Ski & Snowboard NRL pointed skiers/FIS pointed skiers: seed groups TBD based upon number of registrants;
2. U.S. Ski & Snowboard competitor licensed and no NRL points, USBA licensed skiers and no U.S. Ski & Snowboard NRL points: seed groups TBD using Midwest JNQ points as a preference and then random draw those with our points; A ~1 minute gap;
3. CXC only competitor members with Midwest JNQ points: seed groups TBD using Midwest JNQ points.
4. CXC only competitor members with out JNQ points: randomly drawn; A ~2 minute gap (provided the race jury does not have concerns with this group impeding or obstructing lapping skiers);
5. Anybody else participating in an “open” class not officially part of the CXC Cup, “Open” racers are not eligible to move on to sprint heats, as sprint heats are CXC Cup events requiring CXC Membership.
CXC Director of Athletics