We’re pleased to announce the following athletes have been named to the CXC Central Regional Elite Group (REG).
CXC’s Central Regional Elite Group (REG) seeks to bring together the top juniors in our region to train and receive feedback, educational materials, and a glimpse at the bigger picture of Nordic ski racing. It’s from these REG groups around the country that the NEG (National Elite Group) athletes are selected. Athletes selected to the NEG will be invited by the U.S. Ski Team to participate in additional camps.
Congratulations to all the athletes who qualified!
Right now we are not asking for camp sign ups. We are in a holding pattern, waiting until we move into another phase of return to play where we are allowed to have “events”, before we can be sure of dates and going forward. US Ski and Snowboard reps will be updating our regional associations on their tentative plans for their developmental CC ski summer camps in the next week or so. For more information on the guidelines we are following, https://www.teamusa.org/coronavirus.
At the same time, if you know you are going to decline your invite, please let us know so we can plan logistics accordingly and make sure we have a vibrant camp.
- Anders Sonnesyn, University of New Hampshire
- Peter Moore, Endurance United/Bowdoin College
- August Schatzlein, Loppet Nordic Racing/College of Saint Scholastica
- James Schneider, Loppet Nordic Racing
- Roger Anderson, Loppet Nordic Racing
- Jasper Johnston, Ely/CXC JDP
- Isak Nightengale, Loppet Nordic Racing
- Victor Sparks, Loppet Nordic Racing
- Matthew Bourne, Endurance United/Northern Michigan University
- Johnny Saldin, Loppet Nordic Racing
- Jonathan Clarke, Loppet Nordic Racing
- Noah Straka, Peak Nordic
- Henry Snider, Endurance United
- Cooper Lennox, Loppet Nordic Racing
- Adrik Kraftson, Loppet Nordic Racing
- Owen Williams, Iola WSC/CXC JDP
- Jackson Adler, Ashwabenon NST/University of Wisconsin Green Bay
- Ryan Thieme, Ashwabenon NST
- Cyrus Hamlin, Copper Country Ski Tigers
- Mara McCollor, Minneapolis Ski Club/Dartmouth
- Lucinda Anderson, Loppet Nordic Racing/University of New Hampshire
- Morgan Richter, Loppet Nordic Racing
- Maggie Wagner, Nordicwerks
- Margo Nightengale, Loppet Nordic Racing
- Lauren McCollor, Minneapolis Ski Club
- Anabel Needham, Copper Country Ski Tigers/Michigan Tech
- Emma Albrecht, Loppet Nordic Racing/Michigan Tech
- Savanna Fassio, Northern Michigan University
- Laura Ketterer – GER, University of Wisconsin Green Bay
- Molly Miller – CAN, Northern Michigan University
- Jordan Parent, Nordicwerks
- Emma Stertz, Mt. Itasca/College of Saint Scholastica
- Elizabeth Tuttle, Loppet Nordic Racing
- Molly Moening, Minneapolis Ski Club
- Johanna Craig, Lakeland
- Mia Case, Lakeland
- Fran Peterson, 4591 Sports Development
- Annabel Stang, Nordicwerks
Coaches, we strongly encourage you to attend at least part of the camp. Feel free to bring other coaches on your staff as well. Coaches that are interested to come for the full duration of the camp may be provided complementary room and board based upon space and ability to contribute to the coaching staff. If you are planning to attend, please RSVP to Joe Haggenmiller.